Location and site development means Upper Austria is actively involved in strategic coordination and regional cooperation. This guarantees that companies benefit from optimum framework conditions when they arrive. - Inter-communal settlement: as part of the INKOBA inter-communal business settlement initiative, local councils cooperate to develop and promote business locations.
The advantages include:
- Shared acquisition, development and marketing of business locations by sharing costs and profits
- Coordination of main points of focus for individual locations in a region
- Joint promotion of locations. Upper Austria currently has 28 inter-regional cooperation projects in which 266 (of 442) local councils jointly develop locations to accommodate new companies.
Business parks: based on successful inter-communal settlement of companies, Business Upper Austria provides professional management of business parks that ideally meet the requirements of international companies and corporate groups. Your key benefits:
- The business park sites are located on premium transit intersections.
- Local and regional development enables all local councils within a region to be involved, including the major towns within the region.
- The business parks are all located close to major roads (linked to top class road network) and the railway.
- Sites are available between 25 and 100 hectares.