The needs-based training and further education of employees is crucial for sustainable business success. Business Upper Austria offers you support in training employees to meet your requirements. We support you free of charge with extensive advice and information about local further education opportunities. We can also refer you to various authorities offering subsidies and training and help you to make the most of the labour market grants available.
The Digital Skills & IT Security Qualification Alliance is a network of Upper Austrian companies that deal with the challenges of digitalisation together. It helps manufacturers and production-related companies plan and implement company training courses together that are funded by the Upper Austrian labour market service (AMS OÖ) and the Upper Austrian Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Tailor-made qualifications prepare employees for specific tasks and give their work new impetus. Business Upper Austria's eight industry clusters see it as their core task to offer their partner companies further training opportunities resulting in qualifications for employees and managers. The events are listed on our website under the menu Events and can be found on each of the cluster websites:
• Automotive Cluster: www.automobil-cluster.at
• Cleantech Cluster: www.cleantech-cluster.at
• IT Cluster: www.itcluster.at
• Plastics Cluster: www.kunststoff-cluster.at
• Food Cluster: www.lebensmittel-cluster.at
• Mechatronics Cluster: www.mechatronik-cluster.at
• Furniture and Timber Construction Cluster: www.m-h-c.at
• MedTech Cluster: www.medizintechnik-cluster.at